When you select a Task, the task information will immediately open. From within the Task information you can add several details to your Task, including a Due Date so you can begin to organize your schedule.
To Set a Due Date
1. Select the task that you would like to set a Due Date for.
2. When the task information is open, select DUE, situated next to the Calendar icon.
3. A date picker will open. From here, select the Due Date that you would like to apply, you can also apply a start time by clicking "Start Time?". If you don't add a start time it will automatically begin 0.00 am on the date selected. Hit 'Done' to complete the process.
4. Once saved, the Due Date will appear on the task in workflow.
5. Your Due Dates will help you keep track of your Tasks and ensure you complete them on time.