Notifications play a key role in ensuring that you never miss a beat. Each time there's a change in your project or something note-worthy happens, we'll be sure to send you a quick in-app notification.
To Access Notifications
1. When there's a change to your Project, a red notification with a number will show on the HORN icon (which can be found in the top-left hand corner of the app). The number shown will highlight the number of notifications you have.
2. To view your notifications, simply tap the HORN icon and your notifications will open. At the top of the panel, you'll see the option to view both NEW and DISMISSED updates.
3. To view all new and unread updates, select NEW from the top of the panel. All new updates will be shown, with the most recent listed first.
4. After you've read an update and no longer need it to be flagged as unread, you can remove it from the view. Simply click the blue DISMISS button, situated to the right of the update.
5. When all updates have been read and dismissed, your new updates screen will be empty. Old notifications that have been read and dismissed will still remain in Ayoa, and can be easily viewed by selecting the DISMISS tab.