Task Board Task Board
Effortlessly navigate to each of your Ayoa Task Boards and gain a high-level overview of progress and status from within the Task Board Browser.
To access your Task Board Browser
1. Start by going to the MENU situated within the top left-hand corner of the app. Tap on Task Boards. Tap on this to continue.
2. Your Task Board Browser will then open. This is where all of your 'active task boards' will be displayed with indicators showing the number of tasks that are in progress, overdue, completed and not started. To access a task board, simply tap it from the list.
3. A great benefit of the Task Board Browser is that it allows you to see when a Task Board was last updated, to help you determine whether or not it is still active. The time and date that the Task Board was last updated will be evidenced under the board's name.
Creating a New Task Board
You can create new task boards from within the Task Board Browser by tapping on the + icon situated at the bottom of the screen. To learn more about creating a new board, click here.
You also have the ability to view your 'Archived' task boards while in this view. You can do this by tapping on Archived from within the top header bar. To learn more about how to archive a Task Board, click here.
Sorting Task Boards
If you're looking to quickly locate a Task Board, the sort option within the Task Board Browser allows you to sort by:
- Last opened by me
- Last updated
1. To use the sorting function within the Task Board Browser tap on 'Custom' beside Sort by within the top header bar.
2. A list of options will appear. Depending on how you'd like to sort your Task Boards, simply tap on a sorting option.
3. As seen below, the Alphabetical option has been selected, which has sorted the task boards into Alphabetical order in correspondence to their Task Board name.
Within this view, you will also have the ability to view existing Templates. To view 'Templates' tap Templates from within the top header bar. Once selected, the Template window will appear. The ability to create Templates in the iPhone app is currently unavailable. To learn more about creating and using Task Board Templates in the Web app, click here.