Setting Task Reminders
Task reminders add great efficiency to the way that you work and keep you alert of important actions that you might need to take. You have the flexibility to set multiple reminders for anything you wish.
To Set a Reminder
1. Select the Task that you would like to set a Reminder for.
2. When the sidebar is open, select the ALARM icon from within the header bar.
3. A date picker will then open. From here, select the date and time that you would like to receive a reminder on.
4. You also have the option to add an additional note to your Reminder, so you can remain fully informed of what to do when you are alerted. To add a note to your reminder, simply add your comment in the OPTIONAL box, located under NOTES.
5. One you are happy, tap DONE to complete the process.