Task Board List View
The Task Board lists view allows you to order your tasks by Urgency. Tasks are grouped into 3 urgency lists (Very High Urgency, High Urgency and Normal Urgency).
A List of Tasks by Urgency
1. To view a list of tasks within a Task Board, tap the Urgency List icon situated at the top of the header bar.
2. Once there, all tasks within your Task Board will be displayed in scrolling lists.
3. The list view will be sorted into order of the urgency levels corresponding to each task. Scroll right to left to see each list. To learn more about applying urgency levels to tasks, visit our article available here. To learn more about setting importance levels, click here.
4. Tasks will be sorted into groups according to normal, high and very high levels of urgency. Within the Task Board list view you are able to sort existing tasks and add new tasks directly to the list.
5. To add a new task, simply tap within the appropriate urgency level to create a new task. Enter your the task details, then tap "Done". Your task will then appear under the appropriate urgency level within the list view.
6. To change the status of a task, simply tap on your task and edit their levels accordingly.
7. Changes will automatically be saved and re-ordered in the list view.