Viewing Completed Tasks
In order for you to remain focused on your priorities and the progress of your Task Board, tasks that you mark as complete will be removed from the Canvas, Workflow and Calendar views and appear in the
Completed Tasks View
In the Completed Tasks View, you can review all past achievements in one place, making performance reviews effortless.
You can also choose to keep your completed tasks visible in your Task Board for up to a week. This allows you to compare what you have already completed and what you have left to do, giving you an idea on how far your Task Board has progressed.
There are Two Levels of Completed Tasks:
1. Task Board Completed Tasks
2. My Completed Tasks
Task Board Completed Tasks
1. To view Completed Tasks for a specific Task Board, simply select the COMPLETED button which can be found within the drop-down menu at the top right-hand side of the screen within your Task Board.
2. All of the tasks that have ever been completed within the Task Board will be displayed over time, including those tasks completed today, yesterday and further into the past. The most recently completed tasks will show first, and as you scroll to the right, older completed tasks will be displayed.
My Completed Tasks
1. To view My Completed Tasks, tap on Completed Tasks tab situated in the right-hand corner of the main toolbar.
2. Within the Completed Tasks view, the most recently completed tasks will show first, and as you scroll to the right, older completed tasks will be displayed.
3. In the Completed Tasks views you may click on a task to bring out the task sidebar. Here, you will see the task attributes and all of the activity and history for the task. If the status of a task is changed from Completed by tapping "Uncomplete" the task will reappear within the Task Board that it was originally created in.
Show Completed Tasks
If you would like to be reminded of what tasks you have completed so far, you can choose to keep your recently completed tasks on the canvas from up to 7 days after completion.
1. To keep your completed tasks in your Task Board view, open the menu by tapping on "Menu".
2. In your preference options tap Settings
3. You will now see an app setting called Show completed tasks. Tap on the drop-down menu to choose from how many days ago you would like to see your completed tasks. You have the following options to choose from:
- Never= Never show completed tasks
- Today= Only show tasks that were completed today
- Today and Yesterday= Only show tasks that were completed today and yesterday
- Last 3 days= Only show tasks that were completed within the last 3 days
- Last 4 days = Only show tasks that were completed within the last 4 days
- Last 5 days= Only show tasks that were completed within the last 5 days
- Last 6 days= Only show tasks that were completed within the last 6 days
- Last 7 days= Only show tasks that were completed within the last 7 days
4. Tap on the duration for which you wish your completed tasks to displayed for then tap on Save
5. When you next complete a task, that task will remain visible on your Task Board until the chosen amount of days has passed.
6. The task displayed will have a strikethrough on the task name and a large completion tick in the circle.