A picture is worth a thousand words, which is why uploading a Cover Image to each of your tasks will not only add a personal touch to each of your Task Boards, but will act as a visual reminder of what needs to be done and will enable you to identify tasks in an instant.
To add a Cover Image
1. To set a cover image, choose the task that you would like to edit.
2. At the top of the task sidebar, you'll see an option to 'Add Cover Image' - represented by a Landscape picture icon. Tap this icon to select your cover image.
3. A pop-up window will open, giving you the option to choose your Camera Roll.
4. After you have chosen your image the Set Cover Image window will open, allowing you to crop and scale your cover image as you wish.
5. Hit Save when you're done. Your Cover Image will then appear on the task circle.