Task Board Browser
Effortlessly navigate to each of your Ayoa Task Boards and gain a high level overview of progress and status from within the Task Board Browser.
To access your Task Board Browser
1. Start by tapping your Task Board tab situated in the main toolbar.
2. Tap on the icon illustrated below, situated on the toolbar. This is your Task Board Browser button.
3. Your Task Board Browser will then open. This is where all of your active Task Boards will be displayed, with indicators showing the number of tasks that are in progress, overdue, completed and not started. Accessing a Task Board is easy, simply tap on the boards that you would like to open.
4. A great benefit of the Task Board Browser is that it allows you to see when a project was last updated, to help you determine whether or not it is still active. The time and date that the Task Board was last updated will be evidenced under the Task Board's name.
Creating a new Task Board
You can create new Task Boards from within the Task Board Browser by selecting the + New Task Board button, situated in top left of the Task Board Browser window. To learn more about creating a new Task Board, click here.
You also have the ability to view your 'Archived' Task Boards while in this view. You can do this by tapping on Archived from within the top header bar. To learn more about how to archive a Task Board, click here.
Searching for a Task Board
1. The Task Board Browser gives you the ability to quickly search and sort your Ayoa Task Boards. To search for an existing project simply tap on the Search box, this can be found within the top right of the Task Board Browser.
2. Once there, begin typing the name of your Task Board into the Search box. The results of your search will appear with all matching terms.
Sorting Task Boards
If you're looking to quickly locate a Task Board, the sort option within the Task Board Browser allows you to sort by:
- Last opened by me
- Last updated
1. To use the sorting function within the Task Board Browser tap on 'Custom' beside Sort by within the top header bar.
2. A list of options will appear. Depending on how you'd like to sort your Task Boards, simply tap on a sorting option.
3. As seen below, the Alphabetical option has been selected, which has sorted the Task Boards into Alphabetical order in correspondence to their Task Board name.
Within this view you will also have the ability to create and view existing Templates. To view 'Templates' select Templates from within the top header bar. Once selected, the Template window will appear. To learn more about creating and using Task Board Templates on the iPad app, click here.