The 'Planner' helps you to prioritize on your workload. If you're not someone who works by dates, this view is for you. Schedule your task in Now, Next and Soon boards and work around a time that suits you. If you have a miscellaneous task that doesn't quite fit into a Task Board that you're part of, you can use the planner to create tasks that stand outside of your Task Board. All within one view.
Scheduling Your Tasks in the Planner
1. Your Planner will display all tasks that're assigned to you. To view your Planner, tap on 'Menu' in the top left hand corner.
2. Once there, select My Planner. Your Planner will then appear with boards called 'Now', 'Next', 'Soon'.
3. To schedule your assigned tasks into your chosen category, simply click tap the + icon and choose 'Unplanned' from the options available.
4. Tasks that have been assigned to you across all of your Task Boards will be placed in the Unplanned list.
5. To schedule tasks that have been assigned to you, simply tap "Plan this" and tap on either Now, Next or Soon.
6. Your tasks will then be scheduled in your chosen board.
Scheduling tasks in the Planner from within the task sidebar
1. You're able to schedule tasks that are assigned to you in your Planner from directly within your task sidebar. To do this, simply click on the task that you wish to schedule.
2. The task sidebar will then open. To schedule a task, simply tap on either 'Now, Next or Soon'.
3. Once selected, a blue indicator will appear around the outside of the task.
4. Your task will then appear in its newly assigned board in the Planner.
5. To reschedule your task, simply tap on your task to open the task side panel then switch to "Now", "Next", "Soon" or choose "Not Set" to remove the task from the planner.
Creating Tasks in the Planner
1. You can use your planner to create miscellaneous tasks that don’t require a Task Board. To create a task in your Planner, first, open your planner.
2. Once there, swipe left or right to the board you would like to add your task to. Tap on the + icon and choose "New Task". You will then be able to enter the details for your task such as the task name, task board and due date.
3. Once you're happy, hit Add. Your task will then appear in its assigned board in your Planner.This task does not need to be assigned to a Task Board. If left unassigned this task will be only be visible to you and can be found in your planner.
4. If you would like to assign your task to a Task Board, click on the task to open the task sidebar, then click “Set Task Board”.