Apply a different Theme to customize your Task Boards. With choices such as Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon (plus more) you’ll be able to identify Task Boards in an instant.
To apply a Theme to a Task Board:
1. To apply a theme to your Task Board, first select your Task Board which you would like to edit.
2. Once there, simply tap the COG icon in the top header bar.
3. A window will then appear. Simply tap on ‘Account Theme,’ situated next to ‘Change Task Board Theme,’ to select your new theme.
4. You will then be given a choice of 4 themes. Those themes are Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon.
5. Once your theme has been selected, it will automatically save to your Ayoa Task Board.
To apply a Theme across all Task Boards:
1. To select a default theme that is the same across all Task Boards, select the COG icon from within the menu. Once there, tap the ‘Account Settings.’
2. You will then be re-directed to the User Preferences page. To edit your Task Board theme, tap on THEMES from within ‘Ayoa Settings.’
3. You will have the choice to select a theme that will be applied to all of your Projects. You have the choice from ‘Modern, Classic, Neon and Outline.'
4. Once you have chosen your theme, tap ‘Save Theme.’ Your theme will then be applied to all of your Task Boards within your account. This is your ‘Account Theme’ and may also be selected from the individual Task Board settings.