To Add Branches to Your Map:
1. There are 2 ways you can add branches to your map. Lets start from the Central Idea:
- Tap on the central idea and a green + icon will appear on either side of the central idea. Tap on one of these + icons depending on which direction you want your branch to go in.
- Tap on one of these arrows and drag drop into a space on your map.
2. When your branch has appeared, type away and hit return when done.
3. Tap on the pencil icon to open the branch editor. You will see the text you have just typed into the branch under 'Title'.
Adding a Sibling Branch
When you tap on a branch, you will get the option to make a sibling branch. A sibling branch is a where two branches share the same parent branch.
Tap on the green arrow to add the sibling branch.
A new branch will appear next to it off the same parent branch.
Type in your branch text and hit return when done.