Collapsing branches in your map can help you focus on other areas that are important. This could be useful for presenting your ideas to your team, learning information for exams or simply for tidying up a large map that you have on the go.
To Collapse Branches in Your Map:
1. First Tap on a parent branch you want to collapse the children of.
2. Tap the collapse children icon represented by the two arrows in the middle of the pop up icons.
3. This will hide any child branches and the number of how many are hidden will be shown on the parent branch.
4. To expand the child branches, simply tap this icon again and the child branches will reappear.
6. If someone else is working on the same map, at the same time, expanding and collapsing branches, this will not affect your view of the map.
When you leave the map and open it again later, it will appear as you left it, either collapsed or expanded.