Adding Cover Images to Box Branches
Tap on the branch you would like to add an image to and tap on the paint brush icon to open the branch editor.
Then, select the paintbrush icon in the toolbar to go to the formatting options.
Tap the '+' icon next to 'cover image'.
You can then choose an image from your saved photos on your iPad.
Once chosen, you can crop and re-position the photo. Simply tap, and drag the box over the area you would like to show on the branch. Then, tap 'done'.
Once added to the branch, you will see the cover photo in the branch editor.
You will then see the cover photo on your branch.
If you have an image that speaks volumes, then you may want to hide the text on your branch. Tap on the image in the menu and tap ‘Hide Text’ from the options.
10. The title will remain in the menu and you can toggle this at any time. Tip: make your branch bigger so more of the image shows!
Adding Images in the Organic Style
When you add an image in the Organic mind mapping style the image is added on the canvas next to the branch.
1. Select the branch and click on the pencil icon to open the formatting settings.
2. Click on "Image".
4. Search for and select your image.
5. Tap done when you have cropped your image.
5. The image will now be added next to the branch