There are a few ways you can re-position your branches to get them in the right place. Its likely things will chop and change when brainstorming ideas and this is the ideal space to do it in.
Drag and Drop
Simply tap on a branch and drag and drop it into a new area on your map. This is not limited to the central idea, you can drag and drop a branch onto any other branch in your map.
- If you move a parent branch, it's children are going with it!
- When dragging a map around, look out for the dot near your finger - this will indicate where your branch will be placed on the canvas and what branch it will come off
Copy and Paste
1. Tap on a branch and select the pencil icon to open the branch editor.
2. Once open, select the 3 dots in the toolbar of the editor.
3. If you want to move this branch completely, select the 'cut' option, you will be prompted to confirm. Or, you can choose to copy the branch.
4. Then, to add to another branch simply follow the same steps as before but choose 'paste'.
5. The branch will now be pasted as a child branch.