Relationship arrows allow connections to be made between two ideas that share similarities on your map.
To Create an Arrow:
1. Tap the red, yellow and blue circle icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. From the drop-down menu, tap the 'Multi-Select' option.
2. Tap on the 2 branches you would like to draw the arrow between.
3. Choose the relationship icon from the toolbar in the top left-hand corner.
4. Your arrow will then be drawn between the two branches you have selected.
To Edit the Relationship Arrow:
1. Tap on the arrow to to bring up the pencil icon.
3. Here you can add a description to your arrow. This could explain the connection you see between the two ideas. You can also add emojis within the description, by simply clicking the emoji icon to the right-hand side and choosing one from the menu. Tap save changes when done.
4. You will see a notes icon appear on the arrow. Simply click on the notes icon in this panel to open the description.
5. You can change the way the arrow looks, by editing its style and color. Tap on the paintbrush tab in the menu to open the formatting options.
Tap on 'Connector' to change the style of the arrow:
6. Tap on 'colour' to see all the different colour options.
7. To delete a relationship arrow, tap on it, and tap the pencil icon.
Once the menu has opened, tap the 3 dots tab and tap delete.