If you have chosen to build your mind map using the organic style there are a few extra options when it comes to formatting your branches.
Changing the color of the branch.
1. Select the branch
2. Open the format settings by tapping on the brush icon.
3. To change the branch color select the color swatch in the "Connector" section to see the options.
4. Tap on your chosen color.
5. Exit the menu by tapping on the canvas
Changing the Branch Shape
You can choose from a variety of branch shapes to highlight specific branches.
1. Select the branch and tap on the pencil icon to open the formatting options.
2. Tap on the branch shape in the connector section.
3. Then, choose which branch style you want by tapping on it.
4. When using a different connector shape in organic mode, you can use the control points to add curves to the branch.
5. Tap on the branch ( avoiding the text) to view the control points.
5. Hold down and drag the control points to distort the branch.
Adding a Box Branch in the Organic Style
If you want to use box branches whilst still having an organic style, you can change the text box shape style in the formatting settings.
1. Tap on the branch and tap the paint brush icon to open the formatting options.
2. Tap on your preferred shape.
3. The text will now be in a text box at the end of the branch.