Categories will help you easily organize your tasks so that you can see what needs to be done.
Adding a new Category
1. Click New at the top of the task list
2. In the drop-down menu click "New Category"
3. You will now be able to choose the category name and color.
4. Click "Add", the category will now appear at the bottom of your task list.
5. Any tasks that are added to the category will be the same color.
1. To move a category, click the title so that it is highlighted.
2. Drag and drop the category to a new location in the task list.
3. The tasks will be automatically moved with the category.
1. To edit a category, click on the pencil icon next to the task name.
2. This will open the options allowing to change the name and the color of the category.
3. Click the pencil next to the text to start editing, click the tick when done.
4. Choose your preferred color, then click X to close the window.
5. If you have changed the color of the category all the tasks within that category will also be affected.