The Android app allows you to view the maps you have created on other devices. You can add branches using a simple tap and add system.
Creating a new Creative Mind Map
To create a new Creative Map on the iPhone, navigate to the bottom of the menu where you will see "Mind Maps".
If you have created Mind Maps before, you will see them listed in a carousel list.
Tap on the blue + icon to create a new Mind Map.
Name your Mind Map and tap done.
You will then be prompted to either choose "Creative Mind Map" or "Smart Mind Maps". Tap "Pick Creative Mind Maps".
Customise your central idea by choosing the shape and color.
Or upload an image to customise your central idea.
Or choose a pre-made sticker.
Once you have made your selection, tap "Start". This will start a new Organic Mind Map.
To Add Creative Branches to Your Map:
1. Tap on the central idea or a branch and a green + icon will appear. Tap the + icon to add a new branch.
2. When your branch has appeared, type away and tap "Add branch" when done.
3. To edit the text, tap on the branch to open the formatting toolbar, then tap on the first paragraph icon.
This will open the text editor tool.
The text editor will allow you to change the style, size and color of the text, and add emojis.
Tap back on the canvas to close the menu and view your changes.
Changing your branch to a Box Branch to an Creative Mind Map
1. To change your branch to a box branch, tap on the branch to open the branch editor.
2. Tap the paintbrush icon to open the formatting options.
3. At the top of the list, tap "Shape".
4. Choose the shape of the box that you would like to add.
5. Then, tap the back arrow to return to the canvas.
Changing an existing Mind Map to the Creative Style
If you would like to change an existing box branch map to an Creative mind map style, you can do this at any time in the style settings.
1. Open your box branch map.
2. Tap on the 3 dot menu, then tap on "Mind Map Settings"
3. In the settings, you will see the option "Switch to Creative View". You may need to scroll down if your map has lots of members.
4. When you change map styles you may lose any adjustments you've made to the branches. Confirm that you are happy to proceed. The map will now be changed to an organic style. The branches will now be curvy, images will be removed from the box branches and added to the canvas.