Focus in on specific sections of your Radial map or focus our to see the big picture.
1. It's easy to focus in on a specific section of your Radial map.
2. Click on the segment you wish to focus in on, then click the focus icon.
3. The segment you focused on will now be at the centre, with its child segments around it.
4. You can continue to focusin until you reach the bottom layer.
1. To focus out, click on the segment you would like to focus out from.
2. Click on this icon to focus out.
3. The Radial Map will now focus out, starting from that segments parent segments.
To go back to a full view of the Radial Map, click the Home Icon, displayed below, at any time.
It will immediately focus out to the full Radial Map.