Bring your Radial Map to life by adding photos and graphics to your segments. As you Focus in, more of the image will be revealed, perfect for presenting your ideas or even flashcards.
Inserting an Image on a Segment
1. Click on your chosen segment and select the image icon.
2. This will open box where you will have a choice between uploading an image from your device, searching for a royalty-free image on Unsplash or adding emoji.
3. Once you've chosen your image, it will be applied to the segment.
4. You will then have a box with the formatting options, where you can choose how the image fits in the segment, position of the image, text outline. You can also set text to be hidden or remove the image.
5. Click anywhere on the segment to close the formatting tool.
Removing an Image from a Segment
1. Click on the segment that you wish to remove the image from and click on the image icon to open the formatting options.
2. Choose the Edit Image to open formatting options.
3. Select the Remove icon:
4. The image will now be removed from the segment.