Like mind mapping, keywords can be used in Radial Maps to spark ideas and to clearly communicate points.
Adding Text to a Segment
1. Click on on a segment then click on the pencil icon to open the text formatting.
2. A text box will open with formatting options above it.
3. Type to add text to the box. To make formatting changes to the text you will need to ensure that it is highlighted first.
4. The formating options will allow you to Bold, Italicise or underline the text.
5. The different size letters allow you to increase or decrease the size of the text.
6. The smiley face allows you to add emojis. ( de-select the text when adding an emoji)
7. The last option will allow you to change the colour of the text.
8. Click anywhere on the canvas to exit the formatting options.