If you wish to clear up your maps or you have created one by mistake, you can delete the map permanently in the Mind Map's settings. Deletion is permanent and cannot be undone, please ensure that you are sure before deleting a mind map.
Delete a Mind Map
1. Open the mind map that you wish to delete.
2. Click on the Board options menu.
3. This will open the board options menu.
4. Click on "Delete Mind Map".
5. Confirm the deletion by clicking "Yes, delete the Mind Map"
Delete a Mind Map in All Boards.
1. On the main home page, click the 'All Boards' folder on the left side menu.
2. This will open the list of all your boards.
3. Scroll down to the Mind Map you wish to delete and select the grey cog on the left-hand side.
4. This will open the settings for that Mind Map.
5. In the top right corner, click on the trash can icon.
6. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to delete the Mind Map. Click "Yes, delete Mind Map" to continue.
* Please note deleting a Mind Map is permanent and cannot be undone. If you don't wish to delete something permanently then the better option would be to Archive the Mind Map.