Now you can share your mind maps, even with those you don't have an Ayoa account using a public link. If users want to interact with the map more they can create a free Ayoa account.
Those with an Ayoa account will be able to vote for certain branches, ask for feedback through branch comments, or even encourage mass collaboration by allowing users to be able to add branches., depending on the options you choose.
This feature is currently only available on the web-app.
Turning on Public Share
1. Open the Mind Map that you wish to publicly share.
2. Click on "Share" on the top toolbar.
3. Click on "Make Public" at the bottom of the menu"
4. This will open the public share options.
5. You will now have the options to choose what the public user permissions are. Turn the options you want to enable to on. These will only apply to those with a registered Ayoa account. Anyone viewing the link without an Ayoa account will always only be able to view a read only map.
6. Click on "Copy Board link" for a unique web-link to share with others.
7. When someone without an Ayoa account clicks on the link, they will just be able to the map as a read-only map.
10. If someone who clicks on a public link is signed into Ayoa, they will have access to whatever permissions you have added for that map.
Turning off Public Share
1. To turn off Public Share, open the share menu.
2. Click "Make Private". Anyone with a link to the mind map will no longer be able to access it unless they have been invited a member of that mind map.