With the rise in flexible and remote working, communication is more important than ever before. Exclusive to Ayoa Ultimate, Ayoa Video chat allows you to have a video call from within Ayoa, ensuring that your team can still work together as efficiently as possible.
Utilise our other features to facilitate your meetings more effectively.
Have your meeting on Ayoa Video whilst Mind Mapping your outcomes.
Discuss your strategy on Ayoa Video and set out the structure of your project in Workflow
Agree your schedule on Ayoa Video and set-it up on the Gantt Timeline.
Create and delegate tasks as you discuss them on Ayoa Video.
Please note: Ayoa video meetings allow a maximum of 75 participants per call. Video meetings are available on the Ayoa Ultimate web app only.
Powered by Jitsi
Unfortunately Jitsi is not supported on older versions of Safari such as 13.1.2, if you experience issues please switch to a different web browser
Start an Ayoa Video call from Ayoa Chat
1. Open Ayoa Chat by clicking the speech bubble in the top left corner.
2. Either create a new chat or open an existing one from your list.
3. Click the video camera icon from the top of the chat box.
4. Click "Start Ayoa Video".
5. This will launch a window within Ayoa. When the video chat is open you can still continue using Ayoa as usual.
6. By hovering over the bottom part of the Video window you will be able to access the controls.
From left to right:
7. To end the video call click X in the top right hand corner of the video, then click "Ok" to confirm.
Start an Ayoa Video call from a Board
There is also the option to launch a a group chat straight from a mind map, whiteboard or task board. Everyone on the task board will be invited to the chat, once the chat is open you can start the Ayoa Video call.
1. Open the Task board, then click on "Share"
2. Choose "Add Chat"
3. This will create a new group chat with everyone on the board. Click the video camera and choose "Ayoa Video Meeting" to launch the video call.
3. The Video chat will now open on the task board, inviting anyone on the group chat to join.