The Present tool allows you to create a list of branches you want to present to other users. This feature is available in Speed Map View and Organic View in Ayoa Ultimate.
1. To create your presentation, first open the Mind Map.
2. In the top right-hand side, click on the Present button.
3. This will activate the present mode. If the present button is highlighted blue, this means you are in present mode.
4. To add individual branches., click on the branch to select it, then in the Present menu click "Add".
5. To remove a branch from the list, click on the X next to the branch name.
6. To change the order of the branches, simply grab the branch and move it to the chosen position.
5. If you want to add all of the branches from your Mind Map click "Auto-create".
6. To clear all the Present branches that you have added, click "Clear all".
7. To adjust how zoomed in or out a slide is, you can use the blue squares of the boundary.
8. Once you are ready, click "Start presenting"
9. This will open up additional presentation options.
10. You can reduce and maximise the size of the menu by clicking on this button.
This helps to focus on the presenter slides.
11. To make the presentation full screen and hide the other menus, click the full screen button.
12. The main toolbar will be hidden. To exit full screen mode, click on the full screen button again.
13. The live share button will allow team members added to the board to focus on the different elements being displayed in the presentation from their own Ayoa account.
15. To end the presentation, click "Stop presenting". Your slides will be saved and you can re-start your presentation at any time.