To help keep your mind map concise, you can add a notes to your branch. This means you can keep keywords on your branch and then go into more detail in the notes.
To add a note to your branch.
1. Click on your branch.
2. Click on the note icon.
3. This will open the notes side panel.
4. At the top, click on "Click to add notes".
3. Type your notes, then tap enter on the keyboard to save or press Save Changes button.
4. The note will be added to the branch. Double click the text to edit it.
5. You will see a note icon on branches where you have added a note.
6. Unlike comments, the notes are included in the word export. Follow the link to find out more about using the mind map word export.