Quickly make a copy of your whiteboard, mind map or task board in the board settings. Once you've duplicated the board, you can edit it as normal.
Duplicating a board
1. Open your mind map, white board or task board.
2. Click on the board settings.
3. Click on "Duplicate Board"
4. You can rename the duplicate board and invite different team members.
5. Click "Create Whiteboard" to create the duplicate board.
6. The duplicate board will have all the same elements, but won't have any of the previous boards comments or task assignments. Notes will be included.