Task dependencies let you define the order in which a series of tasks must be actioned. This powerful and practical feature will let you maintain structure and keep an eye on upcoming duties.
1. The image below shows a series of tasks that need to be completed for the 10 Year Business Anniversary event. They are dependent on one another to complete the Task Board.
2. To create a ‘link’ between these tasks, simply drag and drop the task which needs to be actioned first, onto its dependent.
3. An arrow will then appear, representing the connection between the tasks. Once you begin to create several tasks dependencies, you’ll get a visual overview of your Canvas.
Removing a dependency
1. To remove a task dependency, simply hover over the arrow you would like to remove.
2. Tap on the 'X' to remove the dependency from your task. Then select Yes, delete dependency. Your dependency will then be removed.