Create a structured hierarchy for your tasks by creating sub categories together in the Canvas view, and watch Categories with similar relationships merge into one.
1. To add a sub category, first select the Category which you would like to move.
2. Simply hover over the Category circle and you will be given the option to either 'EDIT, MOVE or COLLAPSE,' your Category. To nest your Category with another, select 'MOVE.'
3. By selecting 'MOVE,' you will be able to drag your Category circle around the Canvas. To nest your Category with another, simply drag and drop your selected Category into another Category on the Canvas.
4. Once you have dropped your Category into another Category circle, it will be displayed as a nested Category and will appear inside the larger circle.
5. To locate your sub category on the Canvas, simply use the Pan and Zoom Category finder situated at the bottom right hand corner of the Canvas. Your nested Category will be listed underneath the parent Category within the list. To learn more able the Pan and Zoom Category finder, please click here.
6. Simply click on the Category name from within the list and you'll be taken to your sub category on the Canvas.