With Ayoa's Tasks in Mind Maps, you can now plan ideas and get things done side-by-side in one easy-to-use view.
Adding tasks to your mind map
1. Select a mind map to which you would like to add a task.
The newly created maps have the Tasks already shown in the top menu.
With any previously created maps, you would need to switch this option in the Board Options. For more details, please go to this guide.
2. In the top menu, click on the 'Tasks' option.
3. This will open a side panel where you can add categories and tasks using the plus icon.
When using the 'Tasks' button, a dedicated, in-built task board will be created.
4. Using the plus icon, you can add a task or category.
5. When choosing 'Add Task,' you will have a pop-up window where you can name the task, select a category and the assignee.
6. Once the task is created, it will be shown in the Tasks side panel.
7. When choosing 'Add Category', a pop-up window will appear where you can name the category and select the colour.
8. Once the category is created it will be shown in the side panel and you can move your tasks here to organise them.
Adding a task to the branch
1. Open the task panel by clicking on the 'Tasks' button in the top menu.
2. Grab the task and drop it on the chosen branch.
Once the task is added to the branch, it will be shown both on the branch and in the Task side panel.
3. To remove the task from the branch, simply grab the task and drop it in the tasks' side panel.
Managing tasks on branches.
1. You can collapse and expand tasks on your branch by clicking on the arrow next to the branch name.
2. To make changes to the task, click on the task, and the task info will be opened in the side panel.
Accessing the task board connected to the mind map
1. To go to the task board connected to the mind map, click on the 'Tasks' button in the top menu and choose the box with the arrow icon.
2. This will open the task board view. To return, click on the option in the top left corner 'Back to Mind Map'.