The percentage bar is a great way to inform yourself (as well as others) of the progress of each task. It's also helpful in determining if a task is near completion or not.
To edit the Percentage
1. Click on your chosen task to open the task details.
2. Then, move the progress slider along the bar to set the percentage of the task that has been completed.
3. If the task is complete, simply tap the TICK button at the left corner of the task panel to automatically complete the task.
1. Completed tasks will then be placed in the COMPLETED view, this can be accessed from Display Options situated at the top right-hand corner of the Task Board.
2. You are able to alter the status of a completed task at any time. Changing the status of a completed task will automatically move it back into its original Task Board and category. To learn more about Completed Tasks, click here.