The percentage bar is a great way to inform yourself (as well as others) of the progress of each task. It's also helpful in determining if a task is near completion or not.
To edit the Percentage
1. Click on your chosen task to open the task details.
2. Then, move the progress slider along the bar to set the percentage of the task that has been completed.
3. If the task is complete, simply tap the TICK button at the end of the bar to automatically slide it to 100%.
1. Completed tasks will then be placed in the COMPLETED view, this can be accessed from within the drop down menu situated at the top right hand corner of the Task Board.
2. You are able to alter the status of a completed task at anytime. Changing the status of a completed task will automatically move it back into its original Task Board and category. To learn more about Completed Tasks, click here.