To create a New Mind Map:
1. Go to the Home Page and click ‘+ NEW’ under 'Mind Maps'.
2. A pop-up window will appear for you to enter the name of your map. This will become your central idea.
You can also add members to your map by entering their email address or selecting them from the drop-down. To learn more about inviting members to your maps, click here.
Select 'Blank' under 'Templates' to create a brand new mind map from scratch. Alternatively, choose one of Ayoa's ready made templates or one you have already made yourself. To learn more about templates, click here.
3. You will then be taken to your brand new mind map with the central idea appearing in the middle of the screen. You can edit the shape and color of the central idea, choosing to add an image if you wish. You can learn more about formatting here.
4. The name of your map does not have to match the title of your central idea, so feel free to change this. To change the central idea text, double click on the text to bring up the text editor.
5. The text editor will allow you to change the colour, size and styling of the text. Highlight the text to change specific sections.